George McNeish - Freelance Copywriter
With information overload on Internet's cyber highway it is hard to get noticed.
When customers come to your site you want them to come back and to tell their friends.
Here is some steps to accomplish that feat.
Customers are coming to your page to find out about you. This may be the first contact they have with your company and you do not get a second chance to make a first impression. You need clean clear easy to read text that says who you are, what you do and why you do it.
- Information needs to be accurate and up to date.
- Don't make outlandish unbelievable claims. Your customers won't believe it and they won't trust you. Back up claims with facts. Testimonies of past customers are great. Don't be afraid to include negative testimonies. Your customers know you can't please everyone, but including steps taken to resolve issues shows your customers that you take complaints seriously and you will be there to help if they should have some problem with your product or service.
- Start with a short description first. Many potential customers do not have time to wade through vast volumes of information. You can include more detailed information on sub pages for the customers that want to dig further.
- Use graphics. A picture is worth 1,000 words.
- Call on experts to write for you. Check for accuracy and read it as though you are a customer. How would you react to the information you see if you were seeing it for the first time? Do you feel respected, informed, impressed? Are you the company that you would chose for your product or service based on the material you just read? Get other opinions. Often a second person will see things that the person writing does not. Don't be afraid to make your copywriter do it a second time. A good copywriter will expect to write multiple versions until he gets the exact copy his client wants. You want the best copy possible to be published on line or in print.
Great copy is essential in the modern world. The way we get information is changing and we need to keep up with the change. To keep your business going you need
A great web site
- Fantastic newsletters
- Fabulous print ads.
- Attention getting banner ads.
For all these needs you need a great copywriter. George McNeish will take the time to get to know your products or services and your customers. He will then tailor your copy in such a way that your customers will look forward to their next encounter with news of your company.
100% satisfaction guarantee. You don't pay until you are completely satisfied.
Would you like more information? Click here to send me an email, or you can call me at 226-272-1363